Back To Topics
    (0 rates)
    • March 3, 2017 6:39 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        3 0

Manifestation!

Hi everyone, I'm Carla and I am a spiritual coach.

I have been using the Law of Attraction for a long time and have been manifesting wonderful things. My life has completely transformed.

I now am fully dedicated to help others that are struggling to align and manifest what they want.

So, long story short, I started my spiritual coaching web site a week ago, on the 22nd February, and wrote my first article: "The Law of Attraction: How To Keep Your Vibration High Every Day".

I pinned the article into Pinterest and in a week and 2 days I have had 1188 views on the article, because it basically turned viral on Pinterest the next day I posted it. :)

My goal wasn't exactly for the article to become viral on Pinterest, but I was completely focused that the article could reach many people because it really gives you great tips on how to maintain your vibration and alignment on a daily basis. My goal is to really help people, and so the Universe responded by making the pin go viral (please see image attached).

I am so grateful and happy about this and really saying it to the Universe, please make it happen more so I can reach and help more people! :)

Try it:

FOCUS - ALIGNMENT - JOY - MANIFESTATION - GRATITUDE

It's like a cycle that will keep the wheels spinning on the direction you want!

If you want to read the article, copy and paste: http://www.thejourneybacktoself.com/how-to-keep-your-vibration-high-in-the-law-of-attraction/

Carla
      Screen Shot 2017-03-03 at 09.03.40.png (53.62 Kb)
      This post was edited by Carla at March 4, 2017 8:12 PM EST
    • The following users say thanks to Carla for this useful post:
    • March 4, 2017 8:13 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

Untitled title

Welcome to Tryary Carla and congrats on your new site. I'd like to invite you to join the Tryary expert directory. It's free to add your business. If you're interested please message me.

www.tryary.com - A Law of Attraction Social Network

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is closed
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel