Back To Topics
    (1 rate)
    • March 8, 2016 3:18 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

If I had a $1,000,000

The famous Barenaked Ladies song has a great list of ideas if they had that kind of money.  Now it's your turn!  If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?

This post was edited by Dave A at March 8, 2016 3:20 PM EST

www.tryary.com - A Law of Attraction Social Network

• March 8, 2016 3:33 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

I would....

Renovate my house and travel the world with my family.  The first place we'd go would be Costa Rica.  I'd also like to buy his and her Mercedes and a new wardrobe from Banana Republic. 

www.tryary.com - A Law of Attraction Social Network

• March 8, 2016 4:46 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

With my 1,000,000

With my million dollars I am buying my home I currently live in, I love this house. I am buying myself a new Audi and Range Rover. I am buying a new car for my 3 children, sister and niece. I am buying my mom and dad new condos. I am paying my daughter's way through school. I am traveling to distant lands, I am creating my reality...
      This post was edited by Kisha Watson at July 24, 2016 8:24 PM EDT
    • March 8, 2016 6:25 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

With a million dollars I would buy my house and invest the rest and set up scholarships on the interest for kids to go to school.
    • March 8, 2016 8:00 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

With a million dollars I would pay off student loans, pay off all debts, save for retirement, pay college and buy a house. Retire and work as an Internet marketer and retire my husband.
    • March 8, 2016 11:16 PM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        2 0

Untitled title

If I had a million dollars, I would travel the world and talk to amazing people and turn build a business around it and turn that millions into another millions and another and another and another and another. 

If I had a million dollars I would buy a tesla, and donate 10% to an orphanage in Thailand.

If I had a million dollars I would have no excuses but to do what I love, which is write about love and humanity, teach people about self love and empowerment, heal people and work my way up into being a speaker, a teacher.

If I had a million dollars I would have my own art studio, and paint amazing paintings with high quality paints and canvases

If I had a million dollars I would network with millionaires and open myself to more opportunities

If I had a million dollars I would invest in my brain and my personal development, get a business coach or a mentor, meet my heros and read all the books I desire to read and go courses that would help me on my journey. 

If I had a million dollars I would dedicate my life into being happy and having fun, being the mother that I desire to be.

If I had a million dollars I would eat ONLY organic food!!

If I had a million dollars I would buy a new apple mac book pro and Ipad pro and Iphone 6

If I had a million dollars I would give $100 to a random person who needs it

If I had a million dollars I would just turn up as myself 100% no excuses

If I had a million dollars, I will invest in the future, for a sustainable future, for a loving more compassionate future.

If I had a BILLION dollars, I would heal Thailand and educate women and men how to manifest, how to do what you love and how to make MONEY.

If I had a BILLION dollars I would have my own orphanage, with an empowerment enviroment, for mind body and spirit and a school that EMPOWERS geniuses and curiousity. 

If I had a BILLION dollars I would buy many lands all over the world and build an organic farm so that homeless people or people who can't afford food and go and pick fruits or vegetable and eat healthy loving food, and provide shelter so they can stay there and help out on the farm, learn a trait and teach others too.

If I had a BILLION dollars I would only travel business class, first class or private jet.

If I had a BILLION dollars I would invest in future businesses or environment projects that is sustainable and loving 

If I had a BILLION dollars I will provide or that money and power into love and nurturing the planet

When I have a BILLION dollar I will make give aways of thousands or expensive products that can change someones life.

When I have a BILLION dollar I will pay my parents debt off.

When I have a Billion dollar I will buy houses / apartments all over the wolrd, so I can travel, where the place will be occupied by families who needs it becuase I don't want it to just sit there

When I have a billion dollar I will influence a nation, I will give hope and love and nurture a nation a I will give my people the resources to grow and to thrive.

When I have a billion dollar, I will make sure that most of the millionaires and billionaire out there are conscious and loving and positively influencing the world

When I have a billion dollars I will build houses that are sustainable, properly work with conscious architects and just invest in them

When I have a billion dollars I will decrease pollution in cities all over the world and in rural areas or anywhere that needs it! mostly cities.

When I have a billion dollars I will invest in projects to clean up the sea.

When I have a billion dollars I will throw a big meditation for Heaven on earth every year.

When I have a billion dollars I will invest in cartooners who wants to make films or series for kids about "spiritual stuff"

When I have a billion dollars I will invest in outdoors areas so people can GET OUT THERE HOUSE

When I have a billion dollars I will have had wrote many mnay best selling books

When I have a billion dollars I will influence, businesses, and schools and government to be more conscious. 

When I have a billion dollars we will create a sustainable system together!

When I have a billion dollars I will have an island dedicated to Love and world class leaders or aspiring leaders, and all of the greatest learning materials to invent and to think and to create amazing products or concepts or systems for the world

When I have a billion dollars I will be in a mansion full of amazing people working collaborating, I Will have a coconut farm and organic farm, I will swim with whales and dolphins, learn to sing learn to play the piano and learn to astral project fast.

When I have a billion dollars I will talk to "bad" people and prove to the society that anyone can change or that we can forgive or that we can heal or that nothing is permanent or that love is the most POWERFUL thing in the world.

When I have a billion dollars, I will make sure that more and more people who are in the powerful positive with lots of money, are conscious and spiritually aligned, so as a nation ONE nation we make loving choices and innovations.

When I have a billion dollars, I will be exactly who I am now, but just stuff I want add on to it.

• March 9, 2016 11:17 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

With a million dollars I would firstly pay of my river house and then I will buy my dream car BNW X6. I will go on my dream island holiday. Then I will help my kids financially and put aside some savings for myself and then with the rest I will use it on charity especially the old and children.
    • March 9, 2016 11:22 AM EST
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

If I had a million dollars I would pay all my depths, help my kids and put up a trustfund for my grandchildren. Then I would help build schools for children in countries that dont have high education level. I would put up a trustfund to help children to have better life.
    • March 13, 2016 7:32 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        3 0

Untitled title

Just saying ... from someone who has just sold a successful business that I started several years for several times more than a million -- thinking "if I had a million dollars" is counter-productive to manifesting true wealth.  Believe me, I used to recite lines and mantras and meditate, and the law of attraction didn't work for me until I had the eureka moment mentioned in another forum posting on this site.

Visualizing is fine. Writing out goals is fine. And it is a necessary step in using the Law of Attraction. But it is much more than that. You have to plumb the depths of your inner resources and actually work to manifest the vehicle that will bring you whatever you desire.

A million bucks is just money. Having an asset worth a million bucks that produces an income is ten times more valuable than having money. Look at all of the lottery winners that go broke after winning large amounts of money.  You have to tune your mind AND YOUR EFFORTS to manifesting more than money.  You must manifest true wealth - super currency, and that is not just money or a car, or a house.

For what it's worth, a million dollars is not enough to retire on. Investment interest and returns these days is 3 -5 percent and those who qualify for wealth management get about 7% unless you are a stock market whiz, and even those guys have bad years.  At three percent, a million dollars brings in about $30,000 a year in income. That is enough to live on, but not enough to retire and travel the world, or endow things.

There is a difference in manifesting little things and manifesting big things -- like the ability to have a million dollars in cash.  The answer on how to do it, is buried in the wisdom of this forum. You just have to find it, and do it. And it requires discipline.

Good luck.

• June 27, 2016 12:12 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

When I have my milions in my bank account I would do a few things... First my charity foundation to help out cancer patients and their family as a support. Second, Financial freedom for me and my family, buy a wonderful home with a wonderful couch ... have the opportunity to study for my career ... Provide for my family which is wonderful... Money is a great and blessed tool that give me the opportunity to do all of this ... Thank you Universe I am so grateful for that.

Blessings and Love

• June 28, 2016 7:38 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

I will...

I will donate $300K to individuals with epilepsy, $200K to the homeless, $400K to disabled and homeless Veterans and invest $100K. I will also continue to donate 50% of the profits from the investment to others that want to regain quality of life and become an independent bsiness owner.

AttitudeGratitude_Wordle.jpg (85.22 Kb)

Yolanda

Live Life by Design not Default

www.teamdreambucks.com

• June 28, 2016 7:39 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        4 0

I will...

I will donate $300K to individuals with epilepsy, $200K to the homeless, $400K to disabled and homeless Veterans and invest $100K. I will also continue to donate 50% of the profits from the investment to others that want to regain quality of life and become an independent bsiness owner.

AttitudeGratitude_Wordle.jpg (85.22 Kb)

Yolanda

Live Life by Design not Default

www.teamdreambucks.com

• July 3, 2016 1:15 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

Turn the $1,000,000 into $10,000,000. Turn that into $20,000,000 and so on and so on...being philanthropic along the way.

• July 23, 2016 9:30 PM EDT
      • Post(s)
      • Thank(s)
      • cR(s)
        1 0

Untitled title

Recently I read a book that consisted of an exercise to train your being (Self) to sync with itself and the universe to allow you to manifest what you want. You have to be true to yourself for this to work (said the book). So the exercise should not consist of your flights of fancy...but what you would do if you really were to win/inherit some money like a $1M.

I would take the time to do the boring stuff:

1. Hire a portfolio manager to guide me how to invest my funds to ensure a roi for the rest of my life.
      2. Hire an accountant.
      3. Ensure 5%-10% of all roi goes to various charities on a rotational basis (close to my heart: Breast Cancer, Diabetes, Alzheimer's).
      4. Set up a foundation (or contribute to one) that would sponsor one needy child per degree (every 3 to 4 years)
      5. Get medical insurance (if don't have one already)/life insurance
      6. Plan for retirement inclusive of "end of life" activities (for myself and family)
      7. Plan and invest in my own business

Then, and only then I would:

• Quit my job (if I hate it) but I would find another that I love until my business starts to boom.
      • Pay off debt
      • Upgrade to  a newer car, nothing too fancy
      • Upgrade to a newer house, nothing too big, my two guilty pleasures would be a pool and a gym!
      • Help out family and friends
      • And travel, extensively, over time, and I would take one person who normally can't afford it, on random vacations, with us.

Yeah, that's what I would do :) 

• The following users say thanks to Lisa R for this useful post:

Icon Legend and Forum Rights

• Topic has replies
    Hot topic
    Topic unread
    Topic doesn't have any replies
    Closed topic
    BBCode  is closed
    HTML  is opened
    You don't have permission to post or reply a topic
    You don't have permission to edit a topic
    You don't have the permission to delete a topic
    You don't have the permission to approve a post
    You don't have the permission to make a sticky on a topic
    You don't have the permission to close a topic
    You don't have the permission to move a topic

Add Reputation

Do you want to add reputation for this user by this post?

or cancel